Monday 2 March 2009

I totally forgotten about this blog existence, with these fast-paced, sleepless, over the top days. Until I saw stylebubble post about fashion installation. Something that I ,ME and MYSELF would totally keep a note on.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

what a vivid blue top....


Assesment is almost over. (thank god) and that I'm so so looking forward to this short holiday. Though I found myself pretty confused of what I'm gonna do to enjoy this short time.
But I did figure out a few things....
1. SLEEP
2. sleep late and wake up late. joy.
3. get a tan and loose weight. (not again...)
4. clean up my room
5. draw.
6. help out my friends who're having assesments , practically many of them got involved bothering to help me out with my work.
6. h u n t f o r f l e a
7. visit the beach
8. take (uncrappy) pictures with film camera
9. bla bla