Friday 9 October 2009

Hey how are you

Seeing my friends updating their blogs by writing instead of just putting pieces of pictures like mine, maybe I should write too.. So aside from the fashion nerdy stuff...

Ever since last year I'm starting to hate school and my course A LOT. Honestly.. like in the verge of quitting . Well, I admit that I'm the lazy one, always not doing my work whenever I have the time to.

But ever since I pray to God to help me keep up with this tough hellow-its-the-most-difficult-course-in-my-school-well-at-least-thats-what-the-staff-said study. It somehow helped me. Suddenly, I have motivation to wanting to do well.. and bla blah miraculously I kinda enjoy it now.
But next year is still a big question mark to me.

Anw.. I need to get myself a whole new wardrobe and start selling my old clothes. Soon.