Thursday 8 January 2009

FInally . Something a little exciting event to attend -STARS concert in Esplanade theatre.
I love most of their songs
And altough i really adore them, I didnt go sreaming and jumping around like a lunatic.
Their Live was no doubt FANTASTIC. ,sounded exactly the same like in their album. My friends and I came late though.. thus have to wait outside the hall until they finish the first song.
After the gig we DIDNT KNOW that there's free autograph session goin on. (damn! shouldnt be wasting time with the crowd shouting for 'encore encore!' .Obviously there's none) .By the time we found out theres alr about hundreds of people in the queue line...I didn manage to get any close up photos because my camera lense is only the standard one.

Photobucket
Photobucket
My friend took this close up shot of the vocalist coming down from the stage and made his way towards the sea of people.
Photobucket
Yes Im still totally in love in my new beret.