Tuesday 6 January 2009

The last 2 days I spent my days roaming around town.

Typical day.
Wanting almost everything that I saw.. printed stockings, funny hats from Forv21, leg warmer,beret... the list could go on and on.
I could buy those stuff, but it'll leave me peniless by the end of the month. and starts the habit of digging out whatever coins and notes I could find that scattered around my room and bags.

Anw I've watched 2 movies. 7 Pounds and Nothing Like the Holiday.
Both really good movie. Touching stories in real life.
Stuff that we can relate to.
Though at first I was kinda ... -insert vocab of a little bit annoyed- when Will Smith seems to be like an angel appearing from nowehere saving random people lives. Towards the end then the puzzles starts to form when the truth are revealed.

Think the next one I'll catch Angus ,Thongs and The Perfect Slogging.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
At Novena and Spinelli.